Finance Manager - 12 month FTC
Are you looking for a part-time position in accountancy?
Join an exciting and well established business in the beauty sector
About Our Client
Our client are a recognised and growing business in Bournemouth, specialising in the beauty industry.
- Cost control for specific area of the business, including month end closing, budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring costings are correct and updating internal pricing models where required
- Analysis of Supply Network Design projects covering the "End-to-End" process
- Owning the implementation and update of the Cost To Serve model across Europe
- Assist with standardisation of accounting and operational processes to deliver cost savings
- Working with the DC Leader for Bournemouth on the 5 year plan for the site by assessing strategic options
- Assisting the Logistics Finance Director EMEA with ad-hoc analysis and co-ordination of requests and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The role will suit an experienced Finance Manager with management accounting and business partnering experience who has the following skills/experience:
- Recognized accounting qualification (CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience of assessing business cases for projects and/or contracts
- Experiencing of Supply Chain accounting (desirable)
- Strong computer skills including Excel, HFM and SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results within deadlines
- Ability to interpret complex financial data and explain in simple terms
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in a well-established business, with a competitive salary and benefits on a flexible working arrangement (3-4 days per week).