Finance Manager (ACA/ICAEW)
High level of exposure and responsibilities in a large and growing business
Excellent training and development opportunities
About Our Client
We are currently working on an exclusive role with a client who is market leading international FMCG business, who is enjoying considerable growth. They are looking to appoint a Finance Manager to work closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the continued growth and success of the business.
You will manage management and financial accounting processes, providing required reporting information to senior management whilst overseeing and developing a team. This role would suit a first or second time mover from practice with a key eye for detail and drive to progress and develop further.
Duties will include:
- Managing a small team heading up the day to day financial activities including; preparation of month end accounts, VAT returns, bank and balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments, audits and year end statutory accounts.
- Implement and maintain financial controls and systems within the business, identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures.
- Business partner senior stakeholders and oversee a number of key projects within the business.
- Assist with the preparation and review of Financial Planning and Financial Projection documentation.
- Liaison with external auditors and management of the annual audit process.
- Develop and mentor a team to ensure your function is efficient and completing projects on time.
The Successful Applicant
Working in a fast moving and changing environment, this role is ideally suited to an individual looking for a move from Practice, or you may already be in a similar role in industry. As a Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), you will possess strong analytical and presentation skills, be self-motivated and driven with a combination of technical skills and a commercial outlook.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus additional benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious self-starter looking for a sound platform on which to build their career within this well established but growing business. If you would like to know more, please click on the button below, attaching a fully detailed CV in word format.