Finance Manager - Construction
High growth fit-out/design business
Broad all-round role with commercial responsibilities
About Our Client
My client is a high end design and fit-out business based in the City of London. They have grown from strength to strength and boast a catalogue of impressive designs. Within this growth there is an opportunity for a Finance Manager.
As the Finance Manager you will lead the reporting and analysis for 2 divisions amounting to £40m in turnover. Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving financial control and reporting to provide greater insight into the business thereby highlighting opportunities to increase profitability and increase margins
- Support the preparation and review of the annual budget and monthly forecast
- Prepare cash flow forecasts ensuring the company's working capital are within agreed targets
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly reporting package and commentary to the Managing Directors
- Leading on all month end duties including CIS reporting and VAT returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts for both divisions and support the group reporting as required
- Identify and provide value-add, ad-hoc reporting where appropriate to help drive business performance
The Successful Applicant
As a strong applicant for this Finance Manager role you will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Possess a rounded financial skill-set across reporting, analysis, and process improvement;
- Have relevant sector experience and show knowledge of CIS reporting;
- Show an excellent ability to build relationships at all levels and with non-financial stakeholders.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Finance Manager will be between £45,000-£50,000 + benefits. You will also join in a broad and commercially focused role giving you the opportunity to add value in real time.