Finance Manager - Established SME
Successful SME with a long history
All round Finance Manager role reporting to the MD
About Our Client
Well-established SME based in Chessington is recruiting a Finance Manager, reporting into the MD
The organisation has been established for many decades and has a great reputation
Key responsibilities in the Accountant / Manager role include:
Key Objective : Responsible for ensuring that all financial reconciliations and reporting are done to Statutory legal requirements and to maximise the Companies' financial position.
Direct Reportees : Credit Control Manager, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Administrators
Key Duties :
- Prepare, present and review monthly management accounts, submitting quarterly VAT returns and dealing with Companies House and National Statistic returns.
- Produce sales and company budgets and forecasts on a 3 year rolling basis.
- Manage cash flow and bank balances.
- Responsible for companies capital expenditure accounting and fixed asset register.
- Managing and administering the Company pension scheme and insurance policies.
- Assisting Sales Director and team with preparation and costings for tenders and price reviews.
- Prepare end of year reports and statements, business tax compliance and point of contact for the external auditors.
- Manage, train and develop direct reportees and administrators.
- Implement a new accounting system - this will involve working with all departments and users, together with the Software house to ensure the system provides maximum integration and productivity during implementation.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience.
What's on Offer
Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits