- Permanent assignment with a immediate start
- An opportunity to join a well established NHS trust
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with a well known NHS trust based in Norfolk.
- To provide advice and support to the Head of Finance.
- To manage month end reporting, including journals, prepayments, invoicing and accruals.
- To manage the budgeting and forecasting for the division.
- To closely monitor the trusts' income position providing analysis and insight.
- To business partner key stakeholders providing information and answering queries from budget holders.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully or part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- To be immediately available
- Public sector and government experience preferable but ideally NHS.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to work for a well established public sector and government trust within London