Finance Manager - Operations
Secure, cash rich and ambitious organisation
Hands-on operational finance opportunity
About Our Client
We are partnering with a business that is a well known and established organisation based in the Midlands with operations across the UK. The organisation has seen an increase in demand and an opportunity to take market share through strategic acquisitions but requires a highly competent Finance Manager - Operations to support and challenge the plants and Plant Managers.
This Finance Manager - Operations role is a key link between the finance leadership team and the day-to-day manufacturing operations for 3 sites around Birmingham. You will provide the monthly reporting developing key insights and analysis of manufacturing performance with a key focus on throughput, wastage and yield.
Your role will evolve to act as the business partner to the Operations Manager with the opportunity to develop a small team of analysts.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have been working within a fast-paced and complex manufacturing organisation previously - ideally within Food or FMCG. The knowledge and expertise you will have developed will provide the platform to build effective relationships quickly and to begin the robust challenge of processes.
You will also:
- Be professionally qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of key manufacturing terminology, processes and trends
- Have a desire to improve a business and to add value in a role
- Be comfortable in a challenging and demanding environment
- Have worked as, or closely with, an Finance Manager - Operations
What's on Offer
£60-65k + car and benefits