Finance Manager - Part Time (3 Days a Week)
My client seek a personal accountant to run their finances.
Opportunity to work part time in a peaceful environment.
About Our Client
A rare and unique opportunity to join a high net worth individual accounting function has arisen as the Family continue to grow and diversify.
You will be responsible for a diverse portfolio of family investments and trusts making no day/week the same.
The Personal Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of Trust accounts & tax returns. Some of which are then submitted by London accountants.
- Preparation & submission of individual tax returns
- Preparation & submission of accounts and tax returns for limited companies
- Preparation & submission of accounts for Charity
- Preparation of schedules of costs in detail for the eldest 2 members of the family
- Submit VAT returns
- Run the payrolls & pension contributions
- Liaising with solicitors/brokers/ property managers on any & all family matters
- Keeping the family's wealth statements up to date. In the event of any member dying preparing all necessary schedules etc. to supply to the accountant for the preparation of probate
- Supply family members with information requested - ad-hoc.
- Managing the smooth running of the office
- Management of one bookkeeper.
It would be envisaged that the person would have worked in a professional office in the tax/trust department probably at manager level & have a good knowledge of capital gains tax, corporation tax & income tax as well as having a good grounding in the preparation of accounts.
Your work will include albeit not limited to the following areas:
- 5 Limited companies
- 37 Individuals
- 15 Vat entities
- 8 Payrolls
The Successful Applicant
This role will suit the following:
- Chartered Accountant - Fully Qualified
- Practice experience would be advantageous
- Strong tax knowledge
- Trust accounting experience would be advantageous
- Discreet nature
- Inquisitive mindset
What's on Offer
Very competitive salary on offer
Flexible working patterns
Nice working environment