- Interim Finance Support, leading charity needing part time support
- Hybrid/ remote working available. Excellent charity.
About Our Client
A progressive charity in Scotland.
Skilled Finance Processes Resource
- Perform a holistic review of end-to-end Finance processes, including reviewing segregation of duties. Review and implement a solution.
- Review, improve and formalise internal SLAs, e.g. month end accounting close timetable and associated inputs and handoffs required from teams across the Trust.
Bookkeeper/Admin/Data Processing Level Skills
- Perform a Fixed Asset process and controls review, including creating a fixed asset register. Review and implement a solution.
- Possibly also continue the Funds Review (exercise already started in excel). Involves searching for data.
- "Expenditure Monitoring, Reporting and Authorisation" will probably form part of the Integrated Process and Systems Solution that we need.
- "Cash Flow Statements" and "In house Annual Accounts" will be much further down the line.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you will be a strong accountant who is immediately available.
Happy to consider qual/ part qual or QBE.
Charity experience would be a plus but not essential.
What's on Offer
My client is happy to be negotiable on salary but is able to offer very flexible part time working.