Finance Manager / Senior Management Accountant
About Our Client
My client is a large consumer goods / retail business based in Surrey.
Key responsibilities in the Senior Management Accountant role include:
- Prepare and upload journal for month end
- Manage Fixed Assets and ensure the correct accounting treatment
- Intercompany recharges
- Produce annual statutory accounts in management accounts format
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT
- Manage capital expenditure
- Report on Company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
The Successful Applicant
To be considered you will be a qualified accountant with relevant experience.
What's on Offer
Salary of £45,000 - £55,000