A fantastic opportunity to join this growing business as finance manager.
Opportunity to develop and add value across the wider business.
About Our Client
Websters Interiors is a bespoke, high class design company. An established family business started 40 years ago, it provides a range of services from concept designs to total project management of new builds and/ or total renovations. Based in Yorkshire, near Harewood House, Websters Interiors undertake work both nationally and internationally.
With an annual turnover in excess of £2 million Websters are looking for an individual who will act in the capacity of not only a finance manager but also, working closely with the designers, be an integral part of the team and be involved in carrying out quotations for the work they undertake.
There is an immediate need to identify and implement a new finance system. A person with prior experience of implementing such a system would be a benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving SME, and work with an ambitious and reputable senior management team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of Finance within the business and to be commercially minded and involved in the business as a whole.
The role will include providing timely, accurate and well-presented management, statutory and financial information to the Senior Management of the company and external agencies, and to manage the staff and resources of the finance department.
· Ensure the timely and accurate production of monthly management account.
· Preparation of monthly operating statistics and reports. Co-ordination and compilation of budgets.
· Operation of customer margin and profitability reporting systems, and cost recording control systems.
· To ensure the of the business is appropriately managed and maximised.
· To oversee the payroll function
· To ensure all year end and other returns are submitted to the Inland Revenue on a timely basis including P11D's and the PSA. To act as Company Secretary.
· To administer insurance matters for the company including employers liability claims.
· To administer the company car fleet, health care arrangements and mobile telephones.
· To maintain an up to date knowledge of financial legislation as necessary to ensure that such changes are implemented correctly.
· To provide other management information as required in order to support the Site Management Team
· Liaise with and assist external auditors in carrying out the annual audit & submission of tax compliance
· To prepare statutory accounts.
· To ensure that effective audit controls are in place.
· Controlling the additions and deductions to the account throughout the project in conjunction with the project manager & designer.
· Working closely with designers to create a project quotation
The Successful Applicant
· Professional Accounting Qualification (desirable) or minimum 6 years experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal/written/analytic skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail
· PC literate (Good Excel/Word skills required)
· Pro active and innovative
· Ability to act in a professional and courteous manner
· Ability to exercise discretion when processing confidential information
· Aptitude to work to tight deadlines within agreed timescales Ability to cope with pressure/many tasks simultaneously
· Commercial awareness and appreciation
· Ability to manage significant change
What's on Offer
Your new role at Webster's Interiors will offer direct exposure to a senior leadership team, the opportunity to work for a successful business in a niche service sector, and a competitive salary and benefits package. Plus stunning offices and location at Harewood House Leeds.