Multinational market leading financial services company.
Commercial and analytical role with supervisory responsibility.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational market leading presence in the financial services industry. They are well established and known for providing a great culture for their staff.
- Production of monthly information packs for management, finance, management Committee members, group and others
- Provision of analysis and insight for the division (delivery against plans, revenues, cost base, resourcing and activities)
- Act as a subject matter expert for FP&A in the Finance team
- Control of cost base, through understanding and challenge with management
- Performance of ad-hoc analysis and review of areas of financial and commercial focus for Management Committee members and Group Business Performance
- Involvement in Finance projects, e.g. the implementation of new reporting processes
- Participate and Support in the planning and forecasting processes
- Act as a role model, reviewing outputs and developing junior members of the team
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or FCA) with significant post qualification experience is essential
- Very strong presentation skills
- Accounting policy experience
- Strong commercial awareness and the ability to fully understand the business and its requirements is essential
- Revenue and expense analysis, budgeting and planning, reporting experience
- Strong business acumen, self-starter, good oral and written communication skills, quick learning, clarity of thinking, relationship building skills, ability to deliver under pressure and provide informed responses in short time frames.
- Tableau Business Intelligence Tool experience would be preferable
- Asset management knowledge is desirable
- Honors degree 2:1 minimum
What's on Offer
The full time position offers a competitive package including:
- A salary circa £50,000
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ 1 after 2 years)
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance Related Bonus
- Discount schemes