£50,000 - £60,000
Exciting opportunity with a growing retail business
Newly created role due to growth
About Our Client
My client is a market leading retailer with a strong online presence
- Preparation of Management Accounts and monthly supporting schedules/accounts/reports etc.
- Preparation and posting of all accounts journals etc.
- Production of group reporting pack.
- Preparation of monthly review packs.
- Preparation of FD Board Pack.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & Cash flow Budget/forecast and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly flash sales report.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of tax pack.
- First point of call for internal and external auditors.
- Review of monthly salary reports, post of monthly salary journal.
- Management of day to day banking.
- Preparation and submission of VAT/PAYE/PIID returns.
- Ensure compliance with company policies on financial accounting, reporting and controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with experience.
- Exceptional team leadership and development skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills driving logical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Good excel skills.
- Adaptable communication.
- Organised with strong time management skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
- A 'can do' attitude.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - 60,000 plus benefits