Finance Manager for core finance function, leading team of accountants
Broad range of responsibilities and the opportunity to add value to the business
About Our Client
My client is a leading global business in the manufacturing sector with a great reputation. Due to movement in the team they are looking to recruit for a finance manager to join their team in Norfolk
Key responsibilities in the Finance Manager role include:
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Statutory accounts and year end reporting.
- Variance analysis.
- Weekly and Monthly cashflow forecasting.
- Management accounts
- Team management.
- Annual R&D Tax claim.
- Cash management and treasury
- Supporting system transformation.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified accountant
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous experience in a similar role within a manufacturing business.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
- preparations of management accounts.
- Business partnering with non finance at all levels
- Team player - who can work collaboratively with the team
What's on Offer
Competitive salary with excellent benefits