Glasgow, Newly Qualified, Manufacturing
About Our Client
Rapidly growing business within the Manufacturing sector.
The successful Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Balance Sheet Analysis and information provision
- Balance Sheet Due Diligence
- Capital Investment appraisal and submission
- Inter-Company accounting
- Manage reporting suite
- Audit interface - external and internal
- GL journal management
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Process management
- Ownership of all processes, controls and compliance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a recently qualified accountant (ICAS/ ACCA) with a strong corporate audit background. This could be a first or second move within industry.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary (£40,000-£50,000 DOE) and benefits package.