Award-winning start up
Rapid growth disruptive tech firm
About Our Client
Lead by a CEO/founder with a handful of additional shareholders, my client operates a digital platform that connects local businesses with retail/corporate clients to offer an end-to-end solution. After winning numerous industry-renowned awards, they are keen to evolve the company to the next phase of growth.
My client is socially responsible and focused/targeted on reducing their carbon footprint.
Reporting directly to the COO, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the day to day finance function, delivering new customer / new business reporting initiatives and generally support the CEO, COO and Commercial Director to achieve targets.
You will be supported by 3 junior staff (including 1 x ACCA trainee, 1 x AAT trainee)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgets / Forecasts
- Prepare and oversee the external audit
- Member of the Management Team
- Preparation of customer management information
- Debtor management
- Deliver new reporting initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or have relevant industry experience
- Positive mindset with excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience of management accounts preparation desirable
- SQL coding or Tableau experience would also be advantageous
- Experience within Tech/IT/Software desirable
Candidates recently qualifying from an audit firm or management accountants recently qualifying in industry would make an ideal profile for my client.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary of ~£50,000 to £55,000.