A chance to work for a FTSE 100 business in Cardiff City Centre
A really exciting time of growth for this well-established, household name
About Our Client
A market leading Financial Services organisation based in the heart of Cardiff. Excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation which values its staff. Great benefits package.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager in Financial Control and Reporting, ensuring all financial reporting obligations are met efficiently with reporting requirements and accounting standards and rules
- Manage the transferring of the accounting function from London to Cardiff and overseeing entities associated with this
- Produce accurate and timely monthly MI to support the business, Quarterly Board Packs and annual Financial Statements
- Ensure appropriate Finance MI, processes and systems are in place
- Manage production of high quality Board packs to be used as a basis for Quarterly Board Meetings
- Ensure all regulatory reporting obligations are met
- Contribute to the maintenance of the overall financial control framework by maintaining strong control over company balance sheets
- Manage production of month end and weekly reconciliations in accordance with deadlines to support monthly accounts and quarterly returns
- Work with the tax team to ensure taxes are accounted for accurately
- Manage prep for statutory accounts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would have a background in financial services and experience of transferring accounting functions.
- Must be a qualified accountant with 3 years PQ experience
- Strong understanding of UKGAAP and Companies Act requirements
- Knowledge of FS
- Technical IT Skills
What's on Offer
An excellent company with a fantastic corporate benefits package, including discounts on company products, share options, generous AL allowance, life assurance, optional dental and medical insurance and more!