Brilliant opportunity to be #1 in Finance on site
Will suit a commercially-minded, qualified accountant
About Our Client
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a manufacturing and production client in Plymouth to recruit a Finance Manager into their business.
- Rolling out a UK wide time costing system to help the business better understand staff utilisation and profit by project
- Become an integral part of the growth strategy by assisting in pricing of key contracts to give a competitive advantage in an ever-changing environment as well as assisting on the commercial framework.
- Produce meaningful and accurate financial reports to show business performance in order to explain variances from budget and prior month forecasts.
- Business partnering with directors and their consulting teams providing relevant and insightful support and analysis to persuade and improve performance.
- Continually seek out process improvements with regards to systems, tools and processes
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in business partnering
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively challenge and mentor site operational teams
- Knowledge and understanding of KPI's with understanding of financial management / performance
- Ability to work to deadlines, paying attention to detail whilst prioritising workload
- Must pay strong attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Will be flexible and self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.