Broad role with responsibility across financial and management reporting
Responsibility for line management of staff
About Our Client
Our client are a leading business in the manufacturing sector.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for consolidated Group and UK subsidiary companies.
- Overall ownership of VAT preparations, consolidating the VAT return and related compliance/reporting for review and sign off
- Assistance with the year-end audit file and leading the relationship with the external auditors
- Submission to Group of year end, budget & forecast data.
- Preparation of budgeted cash flow statements.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Prepare executive packs
- Prepare 3 year plans for banking facilities renewal
- Preparation of regular weekly cash flow forecasts and reconciliation of actual cash flows to forecast.
- Line management of an Finance Assistant, supporting the training and development of this individual
- Monthly reporting to Group.
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure they have been performed & balances are justified
- Project work to assist with business growth and continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
Experience in large/mid-size businesses advantageous
Experience in a similar financial accounting role
Knowledge of UKGAAP and USGAAP reporting
Intermediate - Advanced excel skills (i.e. familiar with using formulae, filters, pivots. lookups).
Positive 'can-do' attitude
Team player who seeks a collaborative environment
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work flexibly in a forward thinking business