Full SME Financial Management role
Reporting to MD, immediate start
About Our Client
successful and growing, owner managed, engineering SME based in the centre of Derby
Reporting directly to the MD of this thriving SME, you will;
- Deliver timely and high-quality month end management accounts.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Liaise with Statutory auditors.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals and HP schedules, Intercompany Reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
- Produce weekly and monthly management information in a timely manner as required by senior management.
- Reconciliation of debtor financing ledger.
- Liaising with other non-finance departments.
- Ad hoc support to the Managing Director.
- Continued development of reporting.
- Responsible for a small team of finance staff, credit control ensuring clear guidelines of job responsibilities within the team.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified or QBE accountant with a broad, hands on financial management skill set gained in SMEs.
You will be available immediately or at short notice with experience of using SAGE
What's on Offer