A unique opportunity to join a growing Venture Capital firm
Reporting directly to the CFO
About Our Client
My client is a Venture Capital Firm based in Central London.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor the cash flow requirements of the business's ventures
- Management Accounting, Budgeting, Forecasting and Reporting for Corporate Entity and assist the business with its financial control requirements
- Quarterly Reporting on Investment Assets against goals and Quarterly Asset Valuations
- Work with third party administrators to ensure Fund reporting to Co-Investors remains accurate and timely.
- Support the setup and structuring or new Investment Vehicles (for both internal and external capital)
- Quarterly Internal Reporting and Valuations for Ventures Strategy
- Assist the Group CFO with Capital Planning
- Forecasting and Modelling of Portfolio to aid key decision making, such as capital requirements, Fund drawdown profiles.
- Performance Monitoring including IRR and Multiples for deals and fund investments
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will have the following attributes:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Investment Management essential, preferable from Venture Capital
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
£65-75k basic salary + benefits