- Are you an ambitious self-starter?
- Do you want to join a company on their growth journey?
About Our Client
My client is two world renowned fashion photographers, with ambitious growth plans, who are looking to merge a post-production and pre-production company into one unified entity. My client's have shot advertising campaigns for many leading luxury brands, including Christian Dior, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and Louis Vuitton.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager in this role are:
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Year-end reporting
- Budget & forecasts
- Billing and payroll
- Monthly balance statements
- Office management
- Liaise with chartered accountant
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, but my client is open to QBE or someone part-qualified
- An ambitious self-starter, with high attention to detail
- Have a 'can-do' attitude
- Have a commercial finance background
- Be proficient in Excel and Xero
What's on Offer
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary (experience dependent)
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution
- Please note, this role is initially 5-days per week in my clients Highgate office (Kentish Town Station), with a flexible, hybrid system to be introduced in time