Well-established, family run business going through a period of growth
Newly-created Finance Manager role, reporting directly to the MD
About Our Client
Our client is a family-run business who are well established in their field. The company is going from strength-to-strength and are now looking for a qualified accountant to contribute to the growth and success of the business.
- Provide strategic and commercial financial leadership.
- Ensure all financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Developing and managing robust management accounts that provide good quality information to both management team
- Developing and managing detailed budgets and forecasts, including all supporting schedules
- Working capital and cash management
- Ensure compliance with all statutory reporting, tax and regulatory requirements
- Ability to act as a business partner to the MD and senior management team, providing strategic, analytical and business support
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience working within a similar environment
- Proven ability making informed decisions to drive the strategy forward
- Experience of managing a small team
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Salary up to c.£55,000 DOE + benefits.