Qualified, Not For Profit, Glasgow
About Our Client
A Glasgow based Housing Association.
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts and completion of the Statutory Annual Financial Statements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and other Statutory bodies.
- To manage the finance function of the Association and its subsidiaries, and responsible for the line management of finance staff.
- Assist Director of Corporate Services with preparation and monitoring of annual revenue budget and long-term financial forecasting and cash flows.
- Management of Sales and Purchase ledger systems including monitoring the process of twice monthly payments to suppliers. Liaise as necessary with operation services team.
- Manage the Association's Treasury management policy ensuring maximisation of income and minimising loan charges.
- To manage and develop the Associations IT strategy ensuring that the IT systems are robust and secure and are fully compliant with the Data protection legislation.
- Responsible for implementation of financial policies and procedures so to ensure they are compliant with current legislation and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ICAS, CIPFA, ACCA, CIMA) who will have previous working knowledge of a similar role. A Not For Profit background is advantageous but not essential, and private sector experience will also be considered.
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Manager will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.