Offers a high level of exposure to senior internal and external stakeholders.
Critical role which defines and delivers service excellence for the customer.
About Our Client
Our client recently won a significant new contract to manage the full outsourcing of a Finance Function. This Finance Manager vacancy provides a challenging but rewarding opportunity for a confident and articulate individual to take control of this contract, gaining further experience spanning both the Financial Control and Commercial Finance areas.
The successful individual will:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end finance management service provision to the customer - ranging from financial control to supplier and customer management
- Provide analysis, insight, and performance reporting to the customer, identifying key movements and operational drivers
- Take the lead for process improvement in all tasks
- Own performance plans with the customer as necessary, being responsible for managing to time, cost, and quality commitments
- Develop a detailed understanding of the bespoke system provided, lead on development, and challenge the software providers on improvement initiatives
- Be the lead financial contact for both internal and external stakeholders, including regular contact with the key finance customer contacts
- Work closely with the Senior Customer Account Manager and the wider team to drive improvements, efficiencies, and excellent customer experience.
- Manage the relationship with Customer's suppliers, giving them confidence in the management of the contract and challenging the pressures they present as appropriate
- Prioritise and manage queries from the customer's internal Business Units
- Ensure compliance with contract, and log requests to change scope of contract
- Train, coach, and line manage a team of 4 at varying stages of career development
- Ensure a strong control environment is maintained at all times.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Finance qualification ACCA, CIMA, ACA with significant experience of operating in a time sensitive and challenging environment (or equivalent qualification through experience or other post graduate qualification)
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with a number of demanding stakeholders while building and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent excel skills.
- An analytical mind, capable of identifying key trends and performance drivers in large data sets
- Highly IT literate with an ability to adapt to, interpret and interrogate systems
- Ability to challenge processes, simplify and streamline to obtain the required objective
- Ability to use initiative to identify and tackle problems to ensure an effective solution is found
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop a team
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and resource to deliver to a challenging timeline.
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits
Chance to work for an exciting, fast paced business with impressive growth plans.