- Forward Thinking & Innovative Organisation with Vibrant Culture
- Exciting & Dynamic Industry
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to continue working exclusively with an exciting, fast-paced organisation who are an industry-leader in the Gaming space.
Locating in Nottinghamshire, this company's unique and creative approach mean they continue to experience rapid growth, and they now have the capacity to bring the right qualified Finance Manager on-board to help add some commercial seniority to the team.
A dynamic company who are adaptable, versatile & growing, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress in their financial career.
- Financial management and reporting, including management accounting, budgeting, forecasting and cash flow.
- Responsible for the smooth day to day management of a mixed-experience finance team of 5
- Partnering closely with other departments within the company, you will be there to offer a finance perspective, and also ensure your finance team has all information required for reporting
- Overseeing and managing credit control
- Play a pivotal role in running an efficient month end process to meet parent company deadlines
- Refining your presentation skills by delivering PowerPoint presentations in board meetings
- Producing any other internal financial reports & ad hoc analysis as and when required
- Checking and approving purchase invoices
- Overseeing, calculating provisions and reconciling stock
- Actively support the identification and management of business risk
- Calculation of commission to sales agents
- Dealing with external auditor's requests
- Manage improvements and project on SAP accounting system
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Industry experience, preferably from an organisation within the Gaming space
- Breadth of all aspects in the finance function and have a 'hands-on approach'
- Experience managing a team through month-end close to tight deadlines
- Proven working experience of group consolidations and reporting
- Experience with VAT, regulatory compliance, payroll
- Advanced knowledge of Excel to manage, manipulate and analyse data
- Highly motivated with a "can do" attitude and solution driven approach
- Able to operate effectively under pressure with an organised approach to meet multiple competing deadlines
- Excellent communication & rapport building skills
- Wants to be part of an energetic working environment
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary
- Pension, benefits, bonus
- Medical & Private Health Insurance
- 25 Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to establish yourself as a leader of a dynamic finance team
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career within an innovative organisation in a booming sector