Excellent opportunity for career development
Involvement in the universities extra-circular programs
About Our Client
The client is a prestigious university base in London with operations around the globe. They pride themselves on their fantastic research facilities, accredited academics and intelligent students. To thrive with this organisation you will need to be able to demonstrate academic drive and ambition for your future career.
We are looking for a Finance Manager that can take command of a small team and lead on:
- Statutory reporting on all financial statements
- Preparing the organisations financial statements ahead of the annual audit
- Assisting on year end
- Reconciliation and consolidation of group accounts,
- Use your initiative and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvement,
- Manage 2 direct reports,
- Create KPIs in line with business strategy
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be newly qualified in ACA, CIMA, ACCA or CIPFA and will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the higher education sector.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in a varied role, with extensive opportunities for internal progression. Additionally, you will be welcome to take advantage of the extra-curricular activities that the university hosts.