- A business with significant growth; organic and acquisitions
- A varied role and has scope to get involved in lots of different projects
About Our Client
One of the largest eCommerce businesses who have recently experienced rapid growth, allowing them to continue to provide exceptional service and exceptional products to consumers. They currently own various eCommerce sites and work with some well known global brands.
The team has grown massively over the last 12 months and now has plans to continue to elevate their eCommerce offering both geographically as well as making further acquisitions.
* Effectively cleanse the balance sheets and maintain our control accounts.
* Proactively own a variety of tasks, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations, Fixed Assets, Prepayments, Accruals, and Inter-company Reconciliations, with complete accuracy.
* Work as a true team player, liaising with the Cash and AP team to ensure smooth and clean monthly cut off, and FP&A to ensure alignment with the accounts and forecast model.
* Effectively manage monthly and annual accounts; preparation of monthly management accounts and assisting with the preparation of the year-end Financial accounts and Audit.
* Assist with the preparation of annual overhead budget.
* Use your analytical skills for variance analysis of the P&L against forecast and budget.
* Responsible for credit control of the B2B portfolio and Platform as a Service offering.
* Pass on your knowledge and expertise by providing support and guidance to more junior members of the Finance team.
* Update cashflow information to ensure accurate forecasting
* Effectively work cross functionally by interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers and across the company.
* Continually drive process improvements, with particular focus on automation of all processes within the Finance team, including the implementation a new Finance system.
* Assist with the integration of new acquisitions.
The Successful Applicant
* Passionate learner who is always striving to improve processes and productivity of the department by seeking feedback and seeking new ideas / approaches.
* Handles personal data and information in a professional manner.
* Communicates in a clear and engaging way that influences others, taking time to understand key stakeholders preferred approach and needs.
* Handles difficult situations calmly and contributes to finding a way forward.
* Shows sensitivity and respect to others.
* Accurately retrieve and collate data to inform decisions.
* Engages with stakeholders to understand their needs and improve their experiences.
* Able to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload.
* Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced E-Commerce environment.
* Previous experience working in a finance management position.
What's on Offer
* Market leading discount - you get everything at cost price + VAT
* Mental wellbeing support - Access to counselling sessions, a remote GP service and a whole range of well-being focused resources through our dedicated health & well-being partners.
* We work hard, but we relax even harder - You'll get 25 days annual leave, plus an extra day off for your birthday
* An annual piece of the pie - you get a discretionary annual bonus based on company performance.
* Supporting you through all stages of life - You'll get enhanced maternity leave, full shared parental leave, and paid leave should you experience loss of early life.
* An Outstanding place to work - the business has won awards for being one of the best places to work!