£40,000 - £45,000
Exciting business to join
About Our Client
My client is looking for a Finance Manager with strong manufacturing experience to join them on a permanent basis.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly insight into factory performance on labour and overheads.
- Challenging, supporting, coaching and explaining financial concepts to non-financial employees describing the impact, tracking performance and communicating to the wider team.
- Managing the temporary labour process through analysing data on a daily basis to provide insight into total actual labour costs by day and the comparison to labour recovery to give daily labour efficiency.
- Working actively to reduce off-line duties and ensure the lowest possible cost and best possible utilisation of our direct labour resource.
- Working closely with the Continuous improvements and Capital Projects Manager to evaluate project savings and track benefits through the P&L.
- Responsible for month end duties relating to costs, forecasting and budgeting.
- Maintain customer price files and provide insight into material price movements to our stakeholders.
- Any other ad hoc duties deemed reasonable and necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Strong numerical skills.
- Previous experience of working in the Manufacturing sector is a MUST.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Experience working in a similar role or Finance Business role would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary
- On-site parking
- Good progression route