A unique opportunity for a senior finance professional
Candidate must be qualified with industry experience
About Our Client
Our client has a strong global presence and is a market leader within their sector. This position is responsible for their UK entity plus some other regions within Europe. With their strong brand they expect to continue to increase their market share and continue to grow revenue via organic growth.
- As Finance Manager, you have the overall responsibility, including the successful delivery and management of the finance function.
- You will oversee all financial reporting and processes and drive continuous improvement within the department and between the finance function and the branches.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director and the key stakeholders within the business to drive company strategy and business planning and execution.
- Prepare board meetings packs for Spring and Autumn board meetings and participate in board meetings as required.
- Supporting the MD through the planning and implementation of financial goals, strategy, and performance assessments.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business to ensure budgets are completed within agreed time frame.
- Improve and manage Working Capital and Cash flow by ensuring sufficient funds to meet liabilities whilst funding growth
- Assisting with tenders and contracts as required
- Assume responsibility as no 2 for MD and active Member of the Management Team
The Successful Applicant
- Chartered Accountant, CA, ACCA or CIMA
Experience in a senior Finance and management role 5 years+
Industry experience preferred but not required
Service sector experience preferred
Exposure to International Customer base and Group preferred
What's on Offer
Our client is offering a competitive package that includes:
- Basic salary of between £70,000 - £90,000 per annum depending on experience
- Car allowance
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Other benefits include Vitality and flexible WFH conditions