- Exciting opportunity to join a a thriving international organisation
- Hybrid and flexible working available
About Our Client
This internationally top ten global logistics provider is used by some of the largest companies in the world and continue to grow internationally.
- Lead on the production of weekly operational reports for the customer and attend weekly customer reviews
- Present, challenge and review weekly results with the operational management team across the network
- Collate the weekly flash report and take responsibility for the budget and forecasts
- Support with the preparation, delivery and sign-off the customer annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Develop business relationships with our customer - both operationally and within the finance function
The Successful Applicant
- You must be a fully qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant
- Fantastic data manipulation skills and confidence managing multiple data streams
- Be a confident business partner with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential
What's on Offer
£55,000 per annum. 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.