- Chance to work for a luxurious retail brand
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and a real value adding role
About Our Client
My client, based in Hertfordshire, are a luxury retail company with multiple well-known brands.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assisting with financial modelling improvements in planning, reporting and forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Identifying risks and opportunities to improve profitability and cost savings
- Produce monthly and annual accounts
- Supporting the commercial and marketing teams
- Assisting the leadership team to drive and challenge KPIs
- Management reporting to the leadership team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a proven track record of embracing new challenges. They will be a team player with excellent commercial skills and have the ability to help shape a finance function.
What's on Offer
The successful Finance Manager will be offered a competitive salary and benefits.