- Do you want a role where your learning and growth is supported?
- This role is ideal for someone looking for a first move into industry
About Our Client
Established for over 40 years, my client is a private, family-owned property investment group of companies and entities who directly manage mixed use commercial and residential portfolio, with a concentration in Central London Shoreditch.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager are:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Review month-end reconciliations and agree to various ledgers
- Manage inter-company loan interest calculations and relevant reconciliations
- Prepare and finalise year-end financial statements and its supporting schedules
- Manage Corporation Tax instalments
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for this Finance Manager role is:
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant
- 1-2 years PQE
- Practice trained
- A strong financial reporting background is important
What's on Offer
The package on offer for the Finance Manager is:
- A competitive salary from £55,000 - £65,000 experience dependent
- 10% discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private health insurance
Please note that this role will be office based in Shoreditch, 4 days a week, with 1 day working from home.