- Highly acquisitive, prime real-estate manager/developer
- Opportunity to make change and add value
About Our Client
My client is a private, family-owned real-estate and property development/management company based in central London.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Manager will broadly be responsible for the below:
* Contribute to the overall success of the organisation by effectively working with company management to help them make upper-level management decisions.
* Help the Management team use financial information to inform business strategy.
* To be responsible for the management of all general accounting and financial management of the companies run out of the London office.
* To assist proactively with cost containment, revenue enhancement, profit improvement opportunities and safeguarding of the Group's assets.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience with SME real estate and property/real-estate, holding companies, SPVs etc. is advantageous
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skill.
- Hands-on attitude and not afraid to take on simple/basic tasks aswell as the more intellectually challenge tasks
- Comfortable working in an office-based role
- Ability to be based in the office 5 days
What's on Offer
Basic salary of between £60,000 to £70,000 + discretionary bonus & standard benefits