- New Finance Manager position for growing international company
- Senior Financial Accounting opportunity with line management
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth Logistics business headquartered in Slough and providing a wide range of technology and supply chain services to multiple sectors and organisations in the UK and Europe.
The Finance Manager reports into the Group Financial Controller, with key responsibilities within the management accounts team for preparation and review of the divisional and entity level financial statements, along with monthly and quarterly financial reporting. The Finance Manager will also play a key role in supporting the Group Financial controller with management of the accounting team.
- Support the Group Financial controller with statutory reporting as per local and group statutory requirements
- Assist in the preparation of Group reporting packs
- Management of the external audit
- Provide monthly commentary on variances from budget in relation to prior monthly and yearly performance
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations, monthly divisional management accounts and monthly KPIs
- Supervise the reconciliation of inter-company accounts
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Support the Group Financial controller with line management for the management accounts team on a day to day basis, provide coaching and mentoring to develop the team
- Review and drive process improvements within the management accounts team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable experience in preparation of statutory accounts for multiple entities, along with strong technical accounting knowledge including IFRS and UK GAAP. You will also have proven line management experience and enjoy working as part of a team, with excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
Basic salary up to £60,000, Bonus, Pension and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)