- Finance Manager
- Market Leading Global Business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading Global Facilities Management Business based in Glasgow. They are committed to hybrid working and will have accessible on site parking to all employees.
The successful candidate will likely have the follow responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day running of a busy finance department including line management within the team.
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller to ensure all department targets are achieved.
- Co-ordinate staff development and deliver staff appraisals, PDP's and regular 1 to 1's.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory accounts.
- Presentation of the financial performance and finance KPIs at the monthly operations meeting.
- Coordinate preparation of all annual budgets.
- Day to day control over all aspects of P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Deal with ad hoc customer requests within required deadlines.
- Develop financial reporting to increase value to the business.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring the customer facing Finance colleagues are fulfilling the requirements of our internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing financial reports for all key stakeholders - including primary financial reports, trading dashboards, divisional and client financial information and commentary, and other ad hoc reports - as required.
- Continually reviewing and reporting actual financial performance against budget to the key stakeholders, with value adding back-up documentation and explanations.
- Continuous Process Improvement, delivering process excellence.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or CA) with relevant post qualification exp (Ideally 2-3 Years+)
- Significant exp in a comparable finance role or an outstanding candidate ready for the next step.
- Excellent technical foundation in management accounting, financial reporting and taxation.
- Exp of working within a client driven environment and the ability to understand and deliver the business requirements of our clients.
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills, especially when interfacing with senior management, internal/external stakeholders or customers.
- Strong people management skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of developing the role over time.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills with an advanced knowledge of MS Exce.
- Flexible approach to working hours in line with the needs of the business and happy to travel to other UK locations as required.
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary between £50,000-£55,000 plus benefits.