- Half day finish on a Friday
- Blended working week
About Our Client
My client is a global technology leader focused on delivering innovative, high-performance and market-driven products.
* Manage monthly close and year end audit
* Implement, maintain and strengthen control environment
* Co-ordinate the external audit, internal audits and participate in all regulatory audits.
* Preparation of UK GAAP statutory Accounts.
* Co-ordinate monthly / Qtly and annual monthly corporate reporting including analyzing the flux and functional spend analysis.
* Review and validate all balance sheet reconciliations undertaken by team.
* Partner with FP&A to support management reporting, forecasting and preparation of annual budget.
* Lead and develop team members, ensuring that goals are consistent with Excelitas management priorities.
* Ensure internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting.
* Identify non-routine accounting transactions and work with Site Controller & Corporate Accounting to determine appropriate accounting treatment
The Successful Applicant
Ideally Manufacturing organization experience, preferably with a multinational company
Qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA*Strong accounting and analytical skills
* Ability to lead and develop a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Be data and process driven. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams
* Ideally Proficiency in Microsoft A/X
* Ideally Proficiency in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) - desirable
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000
Competitive holiday and benefit package
On site parking
Blended working week - 3 days on site/2 from home
Half day finish on a Friday
Pension up to 6%