- You will have significant experience in a fast-paced transactional role.
- Be part of a well-known, industry leading business that is in growth mode.
About Our Client
Market leading Midlands based business.
- Provide managerial leadership and ensure strong governance frameworks, processes, controls are in place and monitored to ensure business continuity and scalable resources are in place.
- Manage and lead the team to improve business processes to improve efficiency of the team.
- Support the Treasury Manager, providing a diligence process to the cash flow forecasts and holiday/leave cover to ensure accurate and robust cash forecasts based on scheduled business activity, with a full understanding of variances to forecast and movements in forecast documented.
- To be the primary lead to manage the selection and contractual relationships with current and prospect panel of financial institutions.
- Lead and support the balance sheet reconciliation process for the funding elements.
- Direct engagement with the Commercial Team to ensure full reconciliation of the build schedule, conversion and service delivery. This is to ensure payments to our suppliers and invoices to panel funders and /or direct to customers are complete and reconciled.
- Responsible for the selection from the panel funding based on a combination of both price and maintaining a proper spread across our chosen panel.
- Ensure accurate & timely completion of balance sheet reconciliations for the funding elements of the balance sheet and prompt resolution of reconciling items.
- Develop and provide regular operational reports to include leased asset portfolio reports on exposures, asset concentrations, KPI performance trends to CFO.
- Responsible for management and maintenance of legal framework of contracts and master hire agreements held between funders and customers.
The Successful Applicant
A fully qualified accountant with significant experience from within a fast-paced transactional role, with control environment and balance sheet reconciliation experience.
A diligent and experienced finance manager comfortable in high volume and value flow throughs, and asset financing management.
Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
Cashflow modelling and forecasting experience, with tie into actuals & understanding of variances to plan.
Leasing and vehicle finance industry experience advantageous
Experience of working with complex contracts
- Experience of inspiring, managing, mentoring and developing a team.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6920