- Excellent exposure to key senior stakeholders
- Fantastic working environment, SME feel working within a larger group
About Our Client
My client is a well established FMCG business that has a number of sites across the UK and Europe.
- Strong focus on financial control within GL & AP, ensuring they are continually reviewed and enhanced to meet the evolving requirements of the business.
- Responsible for preparation of weekly KPI reports for the AP function and issuing these to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for the end-to-end AP function including the management of the team, resource allocation and issue resolution.
- Support the operational finance team with the annual budget preparation and quarterly re-forecasting process.
- Supporting the presentation of information to senior colleagues within the business.
- Assist in monthly working capital review.
- Responsible for the management and development of the Assistant Accountant.
- Working closely with stakeholders across all business functions to ensure an accurate month end position is reported whilst ensuring the correct accruals are held on the balance sheet.
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet substantiations and supporting the presentation to the Finance Director.
- Assisting with statutory account preparation, including disclosure notes.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, supporting audit planning process.
- Forming of strong relationship with the management accountant to ensuring operational drivers of financial result can be clearly understood and explained to key stakeholders.
- Continually review existing procedures and processes, identifying any areas for improvement and increased efficiency - develop and implement effective solutions to address these areas.
- Deputise for the Financial Controller in their absence and become the succession plan for the FC
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
Strong communicator & Relationship Builder
Previous experience in a FMCG or manufacturing environment is desirable
Prior knowledge of Sage50
Excellent excel modelling skills
What's on Offer
Flexible working environment.
Company Bonus Scheme.
Growing business with excellent growth plans into 2021 and beyond.
Newly created Role.