- Challenging role for a motivated Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop accounting & management skills.
About Our Client
- Market-leading end-to-end service provider based in South - Birmingham.
- High-growth business with an experienced supportive management team.
- Responsible for the end-to-end finance management service provision to the customer - ranging from financial control to supplier and customer management.
- Provide analysis, insight, and performance reporting to the customer, identifying key movements and operational drivers.
- Take the lead for process improvement in all tasks.
- Own performance plans with the customer as necessary, being responsible for managing to time, cost, and quality commitments.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the bespoke system provided, lead on development, and challenge the software providers on improvement initiatives.
- Be the lead financial contact for both internal and external stakeholders, including regular contact with the key finance customer contacts.
- Work closely with the Senior Customer Account Manager and the wider team to drive improvements, efficiency, and excellent customer experience.
- Manage the relationship with Customer's suppliers, giving them confidence in our management of the contract and challenging the pressures they present as appropriate.
- Prioritise and manage queries from the customer's internal Business Units.
- Ensure compliance with contract, and log requests to change scope of contract.
- Train, coach, and line manage a team of 4 at varying stages of career development.
- Ensure a strong control environment is maintained at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Finance qualification ACCA, CIMA, ACA with significant experience of operating in a time sensitive and challenging environment (or equivalent qualification through experience or other post graduate qualification)
- Ability to manage and communicate effectively with a number of demanding stakeholders while building and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Excellent excel skills.
What's on Offer
- Base Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
- Car Allowance
Quote job ref