Temporary-Permanent Finance Manager Opportunity
Public Sector Organisation based in Sheffield
About Our Client
A well known Public Sector organisation in Sheffield are looking for a Finance Manager to join their established Finance team. They are a highly regarded employer and offer a range of competitive benefits. They are ideally located in Sheffield and are close to parking and public transport links.
As the Finance Manager, duties will involve but are not limited to, managing a team, preparing budgets and forecast, VAT returns, managing the financial systems and processes, preparing management accounts for the different departments across the organisation, reviewing monthly financial returns, preparing journals, setting budgets, liaising with budget holders, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Fully Qualified Accountant ESSENTIAL
- Have prepared full management accounts previously ESSENTIAL
- Have managed a small team ESSENTIAL
- Be able to join on an interim-permanent basis ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within an Education or Local Government organisation previously DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
£40,000- £44,000 + Finance Manager + Competitive benefits package + Interim- Permanent role