- Permanent Finance Manager Opportunity
- Permanent Public Sector Organisation based in Sheffield
About Our Client
The client is a well known and highly regarded Public Sector organisation based in Central Sheffield. The role will report into the Financial Services Manager and have a important role to play within the team. The role will also manage 2 members of staff. The client offers a competitive benefits package alongside hybrid working and a flexi time policy.
As the Finance Manager, duties will include but are not limited to, leading the Accountancy Function, managing a small team, developing financial management, developing controls and reporting across the organisation, maintaining budgets, implementing business partnering approaches, working with budget holders, setting budgets, ensuring systems are in place, consolidating the accounts and reports, lead on financial forecasting, year end duties, working with audit, preparing statement of accounts, dealing with queries and other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ CIPFA) ESSENTIAL
- Have worked within financial/management account roles previously ESSENTIAL
- Have managed staff previously DESIRABLE
- Have produced budgets and forecasts ESSENTIAL
What's on Offer
£44,000- £47,000 + Permanent Finance Manager Opportunity + Sheffield based + hybrid working + flexi time + competitive pension and holiday allowance