- Are you a technically proficient, hands-on accountant?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest travel management companies globally. Serving the corporate and leisure luxury and mid-markets and entertainment community, they have 53 offices and more than 1,600 travel professionals worldwide. They are also ranked among the largest travel agencies in the UK, and have been consistently named to the "CMI 25" listing as one of the largest and most influential meetings and incentives companies.
As Finance Manager, you will:
- Manage cash flow forecast and submissions to Group
- Support statutory audit close processes
- Review finance processes, document and propose/implement improvements
- Maintains general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, coding of invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, and setting up new accounts.
- Supports monthly financial closing and analyse income-related accounts for reasonableness to provide financial reports to division and corporate management
- Communicate with internal departments to compile financial data to satisfy corporate consolidation reporting requirements
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Word
- Driven, focused on outputs and delivery with a strong work ethic
- Detail oriented, high level of attention to financial accuracy
What's on Offer
- Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Hybrid working