- International business
- Flexible and friendly employer
About Our Client
The business are part of a larger listed group responsible for the manufacturing and distribution of specialist equipment, with an annual turnover of c£25 million.
The business are looking for a Finance Manager to look after the UK business from their Bradforf office, focusing on financial control, process improvement and business partnering.
Reporting into the UK Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Monthly and annual reporting in line with Group and Corporate timetables
- Variance analysis including STD margin by product line
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting and budget preparation
- Fixed Asset audit
- Business partnering with Commercial and Distribution teams
The Successful Applicant
For this role you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACA or CIMA) with experience in management accounts and ideally knowledge of manufacturing.
You'll be strong on systems such as Excel, and experience of SAP would also be beneficial.
You also need to be a strong communicator, able to work with stakeholders outside of Finance, as well as a good team player who takes initiative and spots opportunities to add value.
What's on Offer
The business are extremely flexible with a great attitude to work life balance and operate a high trust high performance culture.
Salary is up to £50,000 depending on experience.