- Varied and interesting project role
- Part time considered
About Our Client
Well established organisation with a long standing history, is currently going through an exciting change programme and is therefore looking for a Finance project analyst to support a number of these transformation projects.
The role is to take the lead on the financial tracking of these projects, being the go-to person for the progress of the programme of works including:
- Lead the monthly Budget Tracker process including justification of month-on-month movements (Opex and Capex)
- Work in conjunction with Programme Mangers to ensure continuity of reporting across CLM programmes
- Present monthly updates of financials v CLM Business Case - overspend, under spend, incremental spend, tracking resource and contingencies
- Ensure that there is continuity in financials presented to the various project governance forums
- Manage business expectations in providing timely and accurate communication of divergence from a previously issued expectations
- Ensure that there is adequate record for justification of Capital Expenditure (CapEx)
- Ensure that Finance have the necessary info to process monthly accruals/prepayments where timing of invoices will/have cover prior/future periods
- Track resource recruitment progress to monitor and reflect the financial implication of changing recruitment expectations
- Raise purchase orders (PO's) where necessary
- On receipt of invoices, record and cross reference to PO's and ensure that cost centre and project codes are applied accordingly
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have experience in a Finance Analyst / Project role and be familiar with projects around change, and ideally assisted in the delivery of change programmes looking at budgets.
You will need to have excellent attention to detail, be able to work with a number of different stakeholders, and be able to to deliver accurate results.
What's on Offer
The role is initially a 12 month contract and offers a salary of £45k plus market leading benefits, including enhanced pension contribution.
The role can be part time or full time and offers flexibility and hybrid working.