Permanent, North Lanarkshire
About Our Client
A Transport & Distribution business in North Lanarkshire.
The Finance Supervisor will report into the Financial Controller and will have the following responsibilities:
- Full responsibility of the transactional finance team (3 people)
- Resolution of outstanding queries with vendors linked into price/stock discrepancies
- Resolution of customer overdue debt issues
- Review and approval of weekly/monthly payment runs
- Review of Statement reconciliations
- Review and improve internal control processes and ensure these are being adhered to at all times
- Assisting with the production of monthly management account
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasting duties
- Participation in year end process as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have previous staff management experience and will preferably have a strong background in both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Prior Management Accounting experience is preferable but not essential.
What's on Offer
The Finance Supervisor will be offered a salary of up to £30,000.