Finance Systems Manager
Well Established Housing Association
Strong Systems Knowledge Required
About Our Client
Established Housing Association based in North Kent looking foe a Finance Systems Manager.
- Develop appropriate controls to maintain the integrity of all finance systems and the interfaces between them, managing the day-to-day operation of the controls. This includes user access to finance systems and the integrity of coding systems in liaison with the Financial Controller.
- Carry out an internal audit function, preparing a six-monthly full review of access rights to Moat finance systems to ensure at appropriate level.
- Manage the scheduling, testing, training and implementation of patches to the finance systems. Assist the Head of Accounting Services in the implementation of significant system upgrades and changes to finance systems.
- Preparation, distribution and maintenance of documentation for finance systems.
- Troubleshoot all finance systems issues and ensure the continuing operation of interfaces between finance systems and other Moat systems.
- Act as the first point of contact for IT audits of finance systems by external and internal auditors.
The Successful Applicant
- A qualified accountant with a clear understanding of finance processes
- An excellent communicator, able to work with internal customers from all areas of the business and external stakeholders
- Thorough understanding of financial database systems, including systems administration, supported by sound practical experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- Some knowledge of SQL
What's on Offer
The Finance Systems Manager is paying between £50-55,000 depending on experience plus other benefits.