- Broad commercial role within a high-growth environment
- Great progression and the chance to add value and deliver change
About Our Client
My client is a high growth finance transformation consultancy that has gone from it's founding 3 years ago to 40 heads with offices in the UK & US. They have kept this impressive trajectory even through the pandemic and are now poised to enter their next stage of expansion, with the aim being to hit a global headcount of 100 people in the next 2 years. They support clients through periods of high growth or change with finance transformation support from a reporting improvements, systems/automation or data perspective.The London Office is a close-knit team and they are expanding with a number of roles at the Finance Transformation Consultant level. As such, this is the chance to join a fast-growing team and into a role that has fantastic progression opportunities.
This will be a broad and project-focused Finance Transformation Consultant role with the following key responsibilities:
- Project Management: supporting with 2-3 live projects from pitch/tender stage through to planning through to delivery
- C-Suite Business Partnering: working directly with senior finance people to develop strategy, advise and deliver change within the firm. Delivering updates and relevant information throughout the process.
- Systems Skills: use of systems to deliver data visualisation for clients. Learning new systems to be able deliver the best solution to fit the clients needs. Delivering automation and systems improvements. Participate in testing stage of implementation.
- Training & Development: deliver in-person training to clients as well as providing training documentation to ensure effective handover upon completion of projects
The Successful Applicant
- Previous finance transformation experience is not required
- Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills (VBA, able to manipulate large data sets)
- Exposure to business intelligence software highly desirable (Power BI/Tableau/Alteryx etc.)
- Proven project management and senior level business partnering skills are essential
- Strong systems background (proven ability to quickly learn new systems)
- Able to commute to Central London
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Up to £55,000 experience dependant
- 15% bonus (which goes up 5% per year in service to 25%)
- Up to 10% matched pension
- Flexible working (2-3 days a week in the office)
- Fantastic training and support structure in place
- Various other benefits: Pret membership, Commute expensed, Team holidays etc.