Finance Vice President
A critcial strategic position in a well established Wealth Management firm
Covering all investment and fund accounting alongside corporate accounting
About Our Client
A very well established Wealth Management firm based in London
The Finance Vice President based in London will have the following responsibilities:
- Support all business development
- Working closely with the CFO to assess organisational performance against long term strategy.
- Oversee taxation strategies, advice on the corporate structures of HoldCo companies and to ensure compliance with regulatory controls and standards.
- Ascertain, monitor and advise on overall Finance requirements for the business.
- Oversee the provisions of timely and accurate investment and fund accounting information.
- Enhance financial information and management reporting.
- Support the development and implementation of financial controls and risk management.
- Contribute effectively to the review and development of accounting policies and procedures to control and safeguard managed funds.
- Provide effective and timely response to audit questions: internal and external audit.
- To undertake ad hoc projects as directed by the President or CFO.
- To provide advisory services to Front Office departments on tax and control matters.
- Contribute to the continuous development of existing controls environment and management reporting.
Talent & Culture
- Manage to a high performance culture and support a work environment where performance and open communications are encouraged.
- To manage, develop and motivate the Finance team members ensuring that high standards are achieved consistently.
- Cultivate a high performance culture and encourage corresponding behaviours.
- To keep up to date with developments in taxation, regulation and accounting matters, in addition to investment theory and practices.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Vice President based in London will have had the following exposure:
- Qualified ACA with a Big 4 background
- Experience and understanding of investment management concepts and market standard methodologies for investment monitoring and analysis.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of IT based investment accounting and back office systems.
- Up to date knowledge of current best practice and forthcoming developments in investment accounting.
- Comprehensive understanding of international taxation and holding company strategies.
- Experience of working in management teams/managing international professional staff.
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues of all levels.
What's on Offer
Strong salary & bonus prospects