- Financial Accountant/ Finance Manager role
- Excited E-Commerce business
About Our Client
Exciting E-Commerce/ Retail business
- Responsible for financial accounting processes, controls and financial reporting for: Outbound freight costs, Overhead costs for the warehouse and the customer contact, Packaging costs (margin and provisioning), Capital Expenditure following US Accounting leadership, Sales incentives and voucher costs
- Responsible for operating month end processes and reporting controls for the above accounting areas, controlling related balance sheet accounts and communicating monthly results to any interested parties including the FP&A team and the business operations teams.
- Develop and maintain business partner relationship for above accounting areas including developing sufficient understanding of the business operations to ensure effective control design and implementation. Engage with key business partners on at least a monthly basis to review financial controls. Act as liaison for corporate finance on change projects and for ongoing communication.
- Responsible for execution of month end activities per the agreed timetable set by the Accounting Manager ensuring that all controls are operated and evidenced (including journal reviews)
- Responsible for reconciling balance sheet balances and for maintaining related evidence supporting the completeness and correctness of balance sheet balances for the above accounting areas
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly local and SEC financial reports for the above accounting areas to agreed quality and timelines
- Responsible for continuous review and improvement of various tasks and processes to ensure best practice standards, improve efficiency, productivity and financial control across the above accounting areas
- Support the Accounting manager with tax compliance including providing analyses of any ledger accounts within the above accounting areas
- Support internal and external audits by ensuring requested documentation is provided in a timely manner, including working with other departments to obtain required information, conducting walk throughs, demonstration of controls and responding to queries in a confident and professional manner
- Contribute to financial projects as required
The Successful Applicant
The hiring manager is looking for someone preferably CIMA qualified (however will consider ACA/ ACCA candidates), from a large organisation background, with previous managerial or coaching/ mentoring experience. Personality wise you need to be confident, resilient, happy to work in a fast paced environment, and have an eye for detail.
What's on Offer
Benefits include a discount, amazing office spaces, yearly bonuses, and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays.