- Join a growing SME near Farnham, you will be technically strong and qualified
- You will be responsible for both management and statutory accounting
About Our Client
A growing and impressive SME in Surrey in an exciting and high flying sector !
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including month-end and year-end reporting needs
- Monthly accruals calculations, intercompany accounts management and reconciliations, journal postings with an overall view over the General Ledger
- Cash management (sharing with the rest of the team)
- Statutory financial accounts filing, VAT and statistical reporting
- Lead audit queries resolution
- Financial processes improvement with related documentation and internal controls implementation (incl. but not limited to balance sheet reconciliations); focus on automation
- Work closely with the Head office on accounting and reporting harmonization, as well as timely response to queries
- Transactional back-up flexibility for other team members and openness to process AP, AR, treasury entries when needed
- Ad-hoc projects and queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Strong IT familiarisation
- Ability to work autonomously within the remit set out by the Group Chief Accountant;
- High quality of output and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits